2010年5月2日 星期日

Journal-We are the Champion

After FLLD cup @ NTU, it is Kaoshiung’s show time! This time, the basketball game was held in my hometown, Kaoshiung, surely I have to show my hospitality of Kaoshinug people and a hostess. I offered almost everything asking for no reward, I know it is happy to help others, and I am really proud of being Kaoshiung people!

However, we had 3 games in the first day, and unfortunately, I caught a cold and was during a period. I worried about it a lot, but I pay no attention to it during the game. The only thing I saw in the game is my teammates and the basket. In the first game, we took the opponents over by 32 points, 11 in the second game, and 20 more points in the third. It was a big victory ever to all of us. As the saying goes, “well begun is half done”, I took them to the night market as a celebration, and we all went home exhausted. On the second day, we beat our opponents by 53:18. What’s next? Championship! We got the fifth trophies in the first year in CCU! Then we went to Qijin to eat seafood and ice, but it is totally in a rush. It is a pity that we can’t step on the sand and feel the passion of Kaoshiung.

This champion is meaningful to us because first of all, there are two seniors just joined us-it might be the last game for them in their university life; second, we just changed a new coach; third, we never continuously won that many games. We all love the feeling of striving together and wining together. Although the practice before the game was harsh, the progress was tiring, the result is wonderful! Everything just paid off, not to mention the encouragement given by our friends in Chaiyi and family in different cities. There’s always something except victory we can get through the games, such as a better relationship with teammates and experience toward either victory or failure, and I think these are definitely more important than wining games.

沒有留言:

張貼留言