2010年4月19日 星期一

Joural-You are my sunshine

I woke up 5:30 am this Saturday to go to Tzuchi Hospital for taking care of the children who have some problems with their family or economical situations. The camp is called “Little sunshine “, and it is held once every month.

At the beginning, I have no idea about the camp; the only thing I know is the background of those children, I never think of it as a camp held by the belief totally on the contrary of mine. Honestly speaking, I feel resisted when I knew the fact, but I have already promised to help, there’s no way to get cold feet of it.

Yes, I confess the songs and the videos were difficult for me to accept, but I tried my best not to involved charity with religion. As soon as I have the thought of this, I started to lead the kids with pure love. The kids responded and reacted with me pretty well, and followed as I said though they didn’t obey at the beginning. I saw the improvement of them and felt the sense of achievement from them.
We taught them to be grateful that time, and I really think they will apply it to their lives. No matter how bad the situation is in their family, I want them to feel the love from my ”God” and me one day.

In the end of the half-day camp, one of the little girls came to me and asked me if I’ll come next time, I was so touched that I decided to come for her anyhow. After all, I learned the love regardless of religion and the way to comfort children. And I was also surprised myself about the patient I got for the children- I belittle myself! (LOL) Most important of all, I woke up 5:30 am this Saturday not only see the sunrise but also see my sunshine.

沒有留言:

張貼留言