2010年5月31日 星期一

Journal-Dance with Cloud Gate 2

Although I look quite healthy in appearance, I am disabled when it comes to dancing. However, it was our honor to have “Cloud Gate 2” long stay in our school, and it was almost a once-in-a-life-time chance to be in the course. I was really lucky to be one of them, despite the fact that I didn’t make this choice by myself. The course was different to others in our school that it only took two weeks, 14 days to get 2 credits. But it was not an easy task at all.

At the beginning I felt extremely ill at ease to move my body in front of so many people or to react with boys. But after two days of training, I gradually open my mind to emerge myself in the music. I went up when the music got high, and I went down when the music went soft. I felt myself connected to the people I met and the environment I was in. In the end of the first week, we had a performance in our class. Although I was simply a “wall” of the floating room, I am proud of being so. I must be the must emotional wall of all time! In the second week, we have to choreograph and to create our own performance. At first, we couldn’t think of anything, and we almost begin fighting. But after long negotiation and the matter of adrenalin, we had a bog shot in our final performance.

I learned a lot after taking this course; I not only liberate my body but also learned the way and also the art of communicate. Preparing a show is like having a baby – it hurts, but it worth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言