2010年5月15日 星期六

Journal-Fireflies at Ruili!

This Friday, my best friend and her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I went to Ruili, a place that is famous for fireflies. We googled the hotel on the Internet and we were all looking forward to our “double date”. We were really lucky that the host of the hotel -Ben was rather hospitable; he picked us up at Chayi city and then drove us to his place. Although it saved us 180 each person, he really drove tooooooo fast. I felt extremely dizzy and had a serious carsickness. However, after arriving the destination, I recovered because of the beautiful scenery of tea garden and his wooden house. We met another two girls from Hung Kong and we soon became friends through a short talk. We decided to go fireflies seeing and mountain climbing together. After having a short break and eating the dinner, we set out to see the fireflies at 7.

It was an amazing and unforgettable experience ever in my life! I cannot believe in my own eyes with the glittering lights. At times, I wondered the lights I saw weren’t fireflies but decorations for Christmas. The fireflies even stopped on my hands! We also saw fluorescence mushrooms from time to time. The ecological environment there was stunning natural, even snakes appeared, too! (I was freaking out because of that!)

On the second day, we woke up early and had a nutritious breakfast before we went mountain climbing. I was exhausted after climbing the mountain because there were 1000 or so stairs in total! However, the scenery worth taking a tiring walk. It was a pity that I threw up in the end of the trip- the mountain road was awful. Nevertheless, it was still a great trip which not only better or relationships but also widen my horizon.

沒有留言:

張貼留言