2009年12月17日 星期四

task 8

Compare among various viewpoints, writing styles, communication styles, interaction, and interesting insights between other groups and yours. Discuss with your partner through blog about your pair work quality and answer the following questions.Question 1: From 1~10 (with 10 as the highest score), how well are you two doing? Please grade yourselves and give a suggestive score.
Answer 1: Judy and I decided to grade our blog 7.5 point.Question 2: How and why did you two decide the score?Answer 2: Both of us have tried our best to reply each other’s opinion and give each other comments as detailed as we can.
Question 3: What kind of improvement are you two making in the remaining weeks of the semester?Answer 3: Sometimes we delay a little bit to give out our opinions because we are both extremely busy. It is better to hand out the homework on time in any way. As to myself, I should improve my choice of words and try to enrich my paragraphs. I think my paragraphs are not “mature” enough; therefore, I should read more articles and memorize more phrases to improve my works.

沒有留言:

張貼留言